Onions contain a plenty of sulfur. According to the doctors, antibacterial, antifungal properties can also blow out and cure runny nose, cough, and heart problems. Those who don’t like to eat raw onions will not be deprived of its benefits.
Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties of onions have been proved. One study also suggested that freshly chopped raw onions have these anti-bacterial properties, not chopped onion which has been allowed to sit for a day or two. Let’s try to know without eating onions how to use raw onions in different problems solution.
Mince onions, add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil and make paste. Poultice this paste on your chest and swathe around it with the towel. Infestation will be reduced.
Isn’t the fever being decreased? Massaging the coconut oil and Keeping the onion slices under the feet, Stay in the socks. Fever will be decreased.
Cutting the onion white film as thin and putting it on the cutting place, bind it with the help of surgical yard or bandage. Blooding from cutting place will be stopped immediately.
Cough of Children:
Take a turmeric and onion, cut them round, and boiling those round pieces of turmeric and onion into water make tea. Problems of cough will be solved or cure by feeding this tea to children.
Mincing a onion and Tie the minced pieces of onion in the thin cloth. Bind round that cloth with minced pieces of onion to the pain ear.
Cut the onion half by. Put one tablespoon of brown sugar on that half two part of onion and wait for one hour time. After that consume it twice a day. Coughs will be cure by this system.
Being vomited repeatedly? Make 6 teaspoon of onion juice by blending onions. Beside it, make 6 tablespoon of peppermint tea. Consume two tablespoons of onion juice and wait for five minutes. After that drink two tablespoons of Peppermint tea and wait for 5 minutes. In this way if you continue onion juice and peppermint for 15 minutes vomiting will be reduced and cure.
Raw Onions for other health benefits :
- Chewing raw onions improve our oral health (though your breath may stink). They help eliminate bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum issues.
- Folate in onions also helps with depression and aids sleep and appetite.
- Keep a small piece of onion under the nostrils and inhale, to stop or slow down a nose bleed.
- A mixture of onion juice and honey (which helps make it less pungent) is said to be effective as a cure for fever, common cold, allergies, etc.
- Chromium, also present in this root vegetable, may help regulate blood sugar.
- Quercetin, a powerful compound found in onions, has been suggested to play a role in preventing cancer, especially stomach and colorectal cancers.
- The vitamin C along with the phytochemicals present in onions helps build immunity and helps formation of collagen that is responsible for skin and hair health.
- Raw onion is known to lower the production of bad cholesterol and keep your heart healthy.