Tissues in intimate areas are to a great degree touchy. Washing nearly nothing or excessively or utilizing inadmissible items can disturb the adjust of defensive verdure in the vulva and vagina areas, prompting irritation and infections. Whenever you encounter uneasiness in intimate areas (itching, thrush, etc), it is critical to embrace proper cleanliness hones, notwithstanding taking any drug endorsed by your specialist. Every woman should Intimate hygiene that means taking care of her sexual organs, avoiding certain serious mistakes.
1. If you experience any pain, discomfort or candidiasis, you should seek qualified help from specialists than do self-medication at home using such products as tea tree oil for example.
2. We don’t tell you to throw out all your narrow jeans, you can wear them sometimes, but try to wear ordinary trousers instead, because they are breathable. The constant wearing of narrow clothing can lead to acne or candidiasis, you definitely would not want to suffer from either one or the other. Just be sure that you give your female genital area free space and they can breathe.
3. A woman should understand that her sexual organ is very sensitive and delicate. You must comply with hygiene, otherwise, you may encounter an infection, a feeling of general anxiety and a sharp smell.
4. One of the serious mistakes! It’s true that everyone can get itchy in this place. However, you must try to resist the temptation. Since if you do not keep it, you can cause further irritation, and then you may face the problem of bacterial vaginosis.
5. Your vagina is excellent in its natural state and other comments are not accepted. Now, as for the vaginal decoration of various materials: the vagina is the most sensitive part of your body, and you become not want to have problems with this body. Any jewelry in the form of foreign bodies can lead to a rash and itchy skin.
6. Frequent washing actually cleans your vagina from all microbes, including important ones that keep your levels of corrosive activity under control. Getting rid of these bacteria, you become completely unprotected from disease. The vagina is so arranged that you do not need to wash them often with soap, as they themselves produce a substance that acts as a natural cleanser. Therefore, it is advised to wash the outer layer with the help of unscented soap.
7. Many girls make epilation of the bikini zone. In this case, you need to be sure that you are referring to a good specialist who will not leave you with ingrown hairs that can cause various diseases.
8. Always wear clean underwear to protect your vagina from infections. Almost every woman has vaginal discharge every day, so it’s important to change your underwear frequently. It is better to go to the laundry more often than to the hospital.
9. All women as soon as they see a pimple or a rash on the vagina immediately begin to worry, but you should try not to touch them at all. The vagina, which is the most sensitive part of your body, can’t endure harsh treatment.
How to maintain a proper intimate hygiene?
- Wash intimate areas with your hands–bath mitts are teeming with microbes.
- Wear clean underwear every day and opt for cotton garments rather than synthetic fabric or silk.
- Avoid tight clothing, as it can cause chafing.
- During periods, change your pad or tampon regularly.
- Wash intimate areas a maximum of twice daily, morning and evening. Washing more frequently can cause irritation.
- Don’t douche. Hard water, repeated soaping, and harsh products can harm the protective film coating the vaginal walls also.
- Rinse well after washing intimate areas.
- Dry carefully.
- If necessary, apply a soothing product.
- Avoid antiseptic products and use gentle, soap-free cleansing solutions.
Ending word of intimate hygiene
Follow these simple tips to keep your intimate area in order. The vagina is one of the most important organs in the female body, which requires special care and attention, do not miss this moment, for then it will be difficult to recover to a normal state.