At the end of the school, most of the time when the child returns home, the parents do not want to know what the child did all day long. And if asked, may not talk too much about this. The child may also answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’. But for the psychological development of the child to be well, but these questions need to be asked. In this, he can openly discuss the matter with the parents about any school or education.
Questions to Ask Your Child About His Day at School
After returning from school, Lifestyle website Femina lists some of the questions that can be asked by the child.
1. Which place of school do you like?
2. What’s the most fun today?
3. Has anyone helped you today?
4. Is there anyone in your class that needs a time out?
5. What made you smile today?
6. What was so annoying today?
7. Who did you play with the Tiffin break?
8. Who is the most fun person in the class?
9. Who is the angriest of the class?
10. What did you do with the teacher today?
11. Which word teacher has spoken more today?
12. What was your favorite part of lunch?
13. If you could switch seats with anyone in the class who would you trade with? Why?
14. Did anyone cry in the class today?
15. Did the teacher teach something that you did not understand at all?
16. Which rule of school is very difficult for you?
17. Do you like the teacher today?
18. If you got to be the teacher tomorrow what would you do?
19. Which of your subjects is upset with the teacher?
20. Have you learned a new word today?
21. What do you like most about reading?
22. Did you use the school’s washroom Did you feel safe to go there?
23. Tell me about three different times you used your pencil today at school.
24. Who was sitting next to you in the class today? Do you like to sit with her?
25. Where do you play the most at recess?
“Thanks for reading this article with your patience and sacrificing your valuable time. I gathered the information with very hard labor for you. If you don’t show your opinion by giving like and share, I lost my motivation by which I can provide you the article. So, keep this alive and share regularly. Please take care of yourself also….”.