Burning feet syndrome
Foot irritation or burning feet syndrome is a common disease. Girls are more likely to suffer from this disease than men. In addition to the ankle, it is possible to burn full legs or upper portion of legs with feet. There may even be the pain. In addition, in this case, many times the changes in the color of feet, excessive sweating, and leg swelling occur. Occasionally there is abnormal feeling and absence. But if you give any pressure and stress on legs and feet, then you’ll obtain no pain. Generally, irritation is increased at night.
Causes of burning feet syndrome
- In the absence of vitamin B elements such as thiamine (B1), pyridoxine (B6), cyanocobalamin (B-12), nicotinic acid and riboflavin, irritation and pain of legs occurred.
- If kidney failure (hemodialysis patient), this problem arises in many times.
- This problem may be due to the changed metabolic and hormonal problems (diabetes, hypothyroidism).
- Such problem may be if the liver function is bad.
- Sometimes if anyone takes chemotherapy then he may face such problem.
- After drinking excessive alcohol for a long time, the legs get soaked.
- Wear loose shoes. Use anti-allergy clothes and socks.
- Due to the hereditary incompatible nervous system, there are many times when there is foot’s irritation.
- Even if the foot nerve is injured, entrapment and compressed then this problem may occur.
- Apart from this, a person suffering from mental problems may also be like this.
What to do
- The right measurements will wear open and comfortable shoes. Good use of comfortable socks.
- Using ear arch support, insole and heel pads, many symptoms will be reduced.
- Foot muscle exercises and cold water (not ice) can be baked.
- To prevent disease, you should consume adequate vitamins and should administer vitamin injection as treatment.
- Avoid drinking, smoking and control diabetes.
- If Neurological injuries, entrapment, and compression occur then you should take the doctor’s advice.