Definition, Signs, and Symptoms of Fatigue, Advice for fatigue.
General Information of Fatigue:
Fatigue is an overwhelming feeling of tiredness due to physical, emotional or mental factors. Most cases result from hard work or overexertion. It’s one kind of weakness that can be relieved by adequate sleep and nutrition. Other causes of it include anxiety, depression and lack of sleep or rest. The condition can also be brought about by certain factors such as an underlying disease (e.g. anemia, lupus erythematous), menopause or some medications. Feelings of inadequacy, low motivation and decreased libido can also be the symptom of it.
Reasons for Fatigue
Physical or emotional pain can cause us fatigue. But if you do not find any reason behind the fatigue then it is really a matter of concern. In this regard, a few things should be taken seriously.
1. Lack of adequate sleep
If you do not get enough sleep, your body may fatigue. Everybody needs to sleep for seven to eight hours per day. Sleep is not just a rest. It is much more important than that. All parts of the body require sleep. The body is preparing to work in the new venture the next day as the brain keeps the memories in sleep.
2. Unhealthy foods
If you eat unhealthy food every day, then your body may become sick by its effects. This is not always unusual due to fatigue. Many people try to eliminate fatigue with the help of extra sugar or drinks. It is also harmful to health. Basically, excess sugar, salt and oil-spices should not eat more than frozen and frozen foods. Besides it, you should also eat non-adulterated foods.
3. Lack of adequate water
We need to drink enough water every day for good health. Depression can occur in the absence of water and it is not unusual to have severe tiredness.
4. Vitamin B deficiency
To make glucose energy, we need Vitamin B. If you do not have adequate vitamin B in the diet or for some reason your body may not take vitamin B from the food then it can take fatigue.
If you have any infection in the body, then you can become tired of your own ignorance. Many times you can not get the infection. Even if there is a dentist infection, nail forearm, or an intestinal injury, you may be unknowingly tired.
6. Lack of physical work
If you keep your body stuck, it will naturally become inefficient. Then you will be very tired after a little effort. Therefore, to maintain the body’s health, it is necessary to keep the body active through some physical exercises or hard work.
7. Hormonal imbalance
Excessive fatigue due to different types of body hormone imbalance can occur. For example, researchers say that if you do not have enough light, some hormones may not be released. As a result, fatigue may affect the body due to imbalance.
8. Insulin complexity
Many diabetic patients are seen to be suffering from this because of fatigue. Due to insulin resistance, the body can not easily take sugar. As a result, different complications arise. Fatigue by body mass.
Signs and Symptoms :
* The least physical & mental effort causes exhaustion and weakness.
* The body aches with joint muscles pain. Migrating joint pain without swelling or redness.
* Muscle soreness and weakness.
* Persistent low grade fever.
* Sleep disorders (insomnia or oversleeping)
* Long lasting malaise following physical exertion.
* Memory loss or forgetfulness.
*Mental confusion & poor concentration.
* Digestive problems.
* Loss of apatite.
* Intestinal problems.
* Food & environmental allergies sensitiveness.
* Recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
* Autoimmune reactions.
* Mood swings.
* Anxiety attacks.
Advice to the Customers :
* Get enough rest, at least for 8 hours.
* Eat nutritious food.
* Get more exercise.
* Avoid too much alcohol and caffeine.
* Rest and relax in a cool place with a dry atmosphere every once in a while.
* Change your routine every now and then to avoid monotony that may lead to mental fatigue.
* Loose weight if you are overweight, eating well-balanced meals and avoiding crash diets.
* Quit smoking, smoking decreases the body’s oxygen supply, thus decreasing the energy of the individual.
Prescription Advice :
* Instruct the patient on the medication and how to use it properly, I.e. name of medication, frequency of dosage etc.
* In cases where fatigue has not improved in one week or is exacerbated, instruct the patient to consult a physician.
* Discuss advice to the customers thoroughly for more information on the prevention and management of fatigue.