American hold the great unknown information.
There is no shortage of interest in all things of American. Who does not want to know about the world’s rich and powerful people? Here is some amazing information to learn more about them. This information has been collected from the Pew Research Center data, Gy-alaap Poles, and other sources.
Unknown information about American
1. 51 % of American are the higher middle class and the middle class.
2. 51 % of Americans can’t say with confidence that the universe is the creation of Big Bang.
3. 52 % of Americans think that they hold a big right to keep a gun to themselves.
4. 53 % of Americans think that Gaza Should be legally valid.
5. 54 % Americans feel they are very powerful in the world.
6. 55 % of the American invest their money the stock market.
7. 58 % of Americans believe that the decision of their president is correct in world politics.
8. 59 % of Americans feel that Online dating is the great media in the present age.
9. 60 % of Americans are in favor of homosexual marriage.
10. 61 % of American write the message on mobile while they drive their car.
11. 61 % American think that there are many people are seemed to be involved in the incident of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the famous and awesome former president of America.
12. 63 %of Americans think a large part of the wealth of the rich is to be distributed among the people of the poor side.
13. There are 64 % of Americans belong to and use a smartphone.
14. 64 % believe that global warming will not create any problems in living or life leading.
15. There is 70 % of Americans are Christians in the belief of religion. However, at present, the number of it has been arrived to decline.
16. 73 % of American lived or stayed at least with an individual as a partner.
17. 79 % of Americans think that in terms of some circumstances or situation abortion is lawfully legal.
18. 86 % of who are more than 25-year-old Americans have passed High School level education.
19. 93 % of Americans do not have confidence in Congress.
20. 69 % of Americans think that if anyone is affected by the deadly disease then he/she should have the right to choose the peaceful death.