To make cooking easier, I on behalf of www.carethyself.com have come up with 100 special tips for you.
1. Use the rice cooker to cook rice also.
2. Cleaning and packaging the vegetables, you can keep it in the refrigerator. It will save your time for next time cooking.
3. While purchasing fish from the market, the flake of that fish to be removed and cut it perfectly. This will save your time while cooking the fish.
4. Use hot pot or heat insulated pots to keep the food warm.
5. Use measuring pot (cups, spoons) for measuring anything during cooking to get the benefits.
6. While boiling eggs, add half a teaspoon of salt to the water. The eggs will be boiled quickly and the eggs will not be cracked.
7. Pour the eggs into the funnel, with whipped egg sieve, to separate the white part while the egg whistles, the white part is below, the yolk remains above.
8. Mix a little oil, onion, salt, and vegetables with rice in the rice cooker to prepare or cook pilau, hodgepodge or Chinese rice. Within five minutes your delicious tasty food will be cooked.
9. If you want to arrange to prepare the bread or fried bread, then you can become very soft and strong without getting soft. For this, mix the flour with hot water or sour card and keep it covered with a thin cloth. Then prepare the bread or fried bread and eat it. See, it is very nice, soft and delicious.
10. When you prepare the bread or fried bread, the flour or ball flour in the beloon is added. For this, keep the balloon in the refrigerator for a short time before making them. Then nothing will be attached to the balloon during ballooning.
11. Sink you kitchenware made with the steel and glass into the rice cleanse water and then after washing it will shine the dishes.
12. If any spice is kept in a cool and dark place, then it is better for the long period.
13. After Boiling the noodles washing it with cold water immediately, it will still neat and fresh.
14. Before cooking the rice, mix a few lemon juice and one spoon of oil in the water, the rice will be neat.
15. Light brinjal is better than weightful brinjal. Because weightful brinjal holds more seeds.
16. If the onion and potatoes are put together in one vessel, then it is damaged early.
17. It does not ill smell If the oil in the bechamel is lower, then boil and cold the new oil and mix that oil into bechamel.
18. It is good to have a dry food on traveling because the dry foods stay good for a long time.
19. Cooked food should be cooled in the air before putting it in the refrigerator. If you keep the hot food, the refrigerator can be cracked up.
20. If the general tiffin box is used to take food outside the house then the food should be cooled in the air. Never be taken the hot foods into the tiffin box, it can cause food to ill smell.
21. It is better to use cardamom by grinding properly. If the whole bite is bitten, the willing of having food is spoiled. Again If you don’t grind properly then the fragrance will not be there.
22. It is better not to give the heat of fire covering the vegetables with a lid to keep the color of vegetables perfect. There are some vegetables that have little qualities of if they are boiled and washed with cold water or kept in the ice, then the color remains still fine after cooking.
23. To fry anything, Give a few salt with which substances will be given into the hot oil of the cooking dish. The hot oil will not spatter from the dish.
24. Pulses are tested with flaming! The more flaming the more taste of pulse.
25. If there is ill smell on the tilapia fish, then mix turmeric, vinegar or a few lemon juice with tilapia fish and wait for 15 minutes then wash it perfectly. See that the fish left the ill smell.
26. The red colored mustard is more acridity and bitter than the yellow colored mustered. If you use it in the yellow mustard, then it makes the curry tastier. Another thing is if you mash salt, pepper and mustard combinedly then no bitterness occurred.
27. In the rainy season, the salt melts. Put a handful of clean rice covering with a piece of cloth in salt pot or container. Salt will not be dissolved.
28. If you put the hot liquid anything in the glass then the glass is sometimes broken. Just keep a metal spoon in the glass before keeping heated something into the glass, then glass won’t be broken.
29. If the potatoes and ginger are kept into the sand, then it remains fresh.
30. If any food is kept in the fridge, it is good to keep the lid, the smell of one meal does not mix with another food and the fridge does not be smelled.
31. Keeping a little sugar or thick paper before keeping the biscuits in a container or pot, the biscuits are remain sprained for a long time.
32. Keeping fruits like grapes, tomato for two minutes in boiled water and as fast as possible keep those into cold water. then you are able to remove the peels of that fruits.
33. If you put some dried neem leaves or dried chilies in rice and pulse pots, insects won’t enter or make colony into the pot.
34. If the coconut and green banana soaked in water for at least one hour daily, it’ll remain fresh for a long time.
35. Eliminating the petioles of green chilies, washing with water and desiccating the water fully if you preserve those chilies covering with a paper or a piece of cloth packet then it will remain fresh and good for a long period.
36. Chicken fries, chicken rolls- these foods are not easily spoiled when placed in aluminum foil.
37. Use vinegar and sodium benzoate into the condiment or chutneys or pickles if you want to keep it good for a long time.
38. When using a clear spoon while taking the pickles from the jar, the fungus do not fall on the ribs.
39. If you put two or four pieces of cloves in the sugar container, the ants can’t enter into the sugar container.
40) When the cooked burns are placed on the bottom of the pot, it will become loose after mixing salt into water and boiling that salt mixed water for few minutes.
41. Sometimes salty is more into the pottage of fish, meat or eggs.In this position, breaking down and place a few boiled potatoes into the pottage. Salt will be reduced.
42. When cooking chicken meat or liver, mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar into it. There will not be any ill smell like this and it will be perfect cooking soon.
43. Sprinkle a little salt into while frying the fish. Salt will not be spattered up.
44. Sprinkle a little water before the onion is fried. It will be reddish soon.
45. If you want to cut raw fish or meat on the knife-chipping board, put it into the water for some time to normalize.
46. Boil potatoes and eggs together. If you use that two for the two separate things, then your time will be saved and it’ll be boiled quick enough.
47. Often, when cooking soup quickly becomes thin. In that case, Boil two potatoes and mix them in the soup. The soup will be thicker.
48 Soak the pulse on the previous night to cook early.
49. Write the name of spice on its container to quickly find the spicery.
50. Make a perfect plan of what to cook on the following day and organize it’s ingredients properly. Then cooking will be finished in a short time.
51. If you put two cloves into the container of sugar, the ants will not enter.
52. Before chopping the onion, cut it in two pieces and soak that two for a few minutes. now chopped it and no tears will become out.
53. You can rub the kitchenware with the roughage of atta to clean and shiny more.
54. It takes more time to remove much garlic together. If you soak the garlic into boiled water for two minutes and rub it then the peel of garlic will be removed easily.
55. If you keep some dried rice in the fire box, then the gunpowder of fire box stick remains also good.
56. If you mix some vinegar in oil while making the rituals, then the practice is good for a long time.
57. If you mix a few vinegar with the oil while preparing the chutneys or condiment, the fungus does not attack the pickles.
58. If the blotting paper is placed inside the biscuit container, the biscuit still remains crisp in the rainy season.
59. When the finger spots in the vinegar, after washing the vinegar or lobur juice, add salt and keep it on the fingers.
60. If you use salt and turmeric on brinjal chopped for a few times before frying, it takes less oil to fry.
61. Before cooking, cognize the combinations of fish and vegetables.
62. Cooking fish, if coriander leaves are available to you then chopped and sprinkle on the cooked fish. The taste will increase two hundred times.
63. If you have to put a lentil on the pulse, apply garlic paste on the oil and mix it into the pulse.
64. After cooking the meat, sprinkle the fried onion grain on cooked meat. The taste will increase more.
65. Have a little salt in the water to boil the eggs. Eggs will be delicious to eat. Remove the peel of egg while it is cold, not to spoil the eggs. Don’t try it in the hot condition.
66. Don’t hold the lid with bare hands while hot. your hand may burn.
67. Do not pour chili in empty hands to make any mashed. You can get trouble in your hands by the extreme of pepper.
68. Stay away from a boil from a bowl to fold any fish. If the fish is water or you can spray oil on your face. Do the job carefully. Move from a distance.
69. Dry chilies can make coughing and saucers. During frying the dry pepper, open the doors and windows of the kitchen well. If necessary, on the switch of adjuster fan.
70. When the oil is excessively fallen into the frypan, reclining the frying pan and keep it in 15/20 minutes. Then in that condition, take the fried in the another bowl. And after that, you can use extra oil for another fry. If the oil is more in the oil of the meat, it is better to take extra oil to another blow with the spoon and then use it in another one fry.
71) If you keep some extra spices mixing with a small amount of oil and salt, then it can be used after a few days.
72) Wash your kitchen with mixing a little kerosene in the water then mosquitoes and ants are reduced from the kitchen.
73) If there is the black spot in the hands by cutting vegetables or fruits, then there will be no black spots on the surface if you use mustard oil before cutting vegetables or fruits.
74. If you put a little butter or glycerine on the edges of the vessel, there is no problem of overflowing the milk.
75) Before eating any ripe fruit bought from the market, it should be washed and kept in the water at least half an hour. Because carbide and formalin are used to make and preserve most of the fruits.
76) Don’t keep out the fish and meat from the refrigerator for more time to fry those items. They can be destroyed by the over environmental heat.
77) If the fridge is cut into pieces, it will not smell the fridge.
78) The brown spots on the tea cups are squeezed with salt.
79) If the camphor sprinkles a little bit, there will be no clutter.
80) If you take a few drops of vinegar, then there will be no odor in the saucepan.
81) After adding a little water to baking soda, after washing it on a pot for several hours, the scar of the pot will rise.
82) If you put some cloves in sugar containers, ants will not come.
83. In the kitchen, the smoke of the spider will decrease if burnt smoke.
84) Add boiled potatoes, curries or branches. Boil down to salt. Then you can remove the potatoes if you wish.
85) Refrigerators frequently open and close the air inside the air can be wasted and the cost of electricity is high. So, do not try to open it again and take whatever needs to be cooked once in a while.
86) If the stains in the hands of cooking during the cooking time, potatoes are not removed from the husks and they are not scratched.
87) Use the pressure cooker instead of the common utensil while cooking. It will take less time.
88) Use a microwave oven to heat the preserved foods fast in refrigerators.
89) Keep cooking spices and sausages in different brands of the market for cooking in less time.
90) Cook the meat the next day, cook it and refrigerate it in the refrigerator.
91) It is best to cook as much as possible with using a lid, which helps maintain the food nutrition.
92) Don’t use salt at first when cooking meat. Shake well with giving salt in the middle period of meat cooking. Then see if the amount of salt is perfect.
93) If you want to thicken the pottage of curry, mix some cornflowers and mix them in the water. Keep in mind that as though the Corn Flowers solution is mixed well with the cooked curry.
94) Doesn’t the rice be neat when cooking rice? Don’t worry, after washing the rice, after 10 minutes, then cook it or cook for 1 teaspoon of cooking oil. You will see that there is a nice neat rice cooked.
95) If you want to eat health related chicken curry, cook chicken instead of skin. Because chicken skin is the main fat.
96) If you want to cook green vegetables, give one pinch of sugar. See how green vegetables look green.
97) Cook the meat the next day, cook it and refrigerate it in the refrigerator.
98) Use hot water during cooking.
99) To avoid odor in the refrigerator, keep a piece of wood in the fridge for frying. There will be no smell on the scent.
100) If you want to boil the meat quickly, add one piece of raw papaya with the peel.